Let others know about your problems with AT&T: Write comment
AT&T is a leading communications company that provides wireless, digital TV, high-speed Internet and VoIP services. AT&T also offers a variety of other products and services, including security and home automation solutions. AT&T is one of the largest providers of these services in the United States, with more than 100 million customers.
As we all know, the internet is a crucial part of our daily lives. We rely on it for everything from communication to entertainment to work. So when the internet goes down, it's like the world comes to a standstill. But there is also good news, AT&T is not the only provider that can have outages. Besides providers like Spectrum or Xfinity, numerous downtimes occur every day with other providers.
That's what can happen with AT&T's service. Customers across the country are then affected by the outages, and many people were left without any way to communicate or access their favorite websites and apps.
There are a few things you can do to get around the downtime and stay connected:
1) Use a different internet provider: If you have options, consider switching to another internet provider. This will help ensure that you're getting the best service possible and that you're not suffering through another outage like this one in the future.
2) Use Wi-Fi: If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can use Wi-Fi to connect to the internet. This will help you avoid any potential issues with your home internet service, and it will also allow you to access some apps and services even if they're not available on your home network.
3) Take a break: If you really need to get work done or access important information, take a break from the computer and try doing it another way - such as over the phone or in person. The more you push yourself during an outage like this one, the more frustrated you'll become. So take a breather and come back to it later when things are back up and running again.
There's no doubt about it: AT&T outages are frustrating. But they don't have to be a total pain if you know how to prepare for them.
1. Keep your phone charged. This may seem like a no-brainer, but it's worth repeating. Make sure your phone is fully charged before an AT&T outage hits. That way, you'll be able to stay connected even if the power goes out.
2. Have a backup plan. Whether it's a backup battery or a backup data plan, having a way to stay connected is key. If AT&T is your only option, consider signing up for a second service that you can use in case of an outage.
3. Stay calm. We know, this is easier said than done. But try to remember that an AT&T problem is not the end of the world. Stay calm and you'll get through it.
Cori McKee 10 months ago
27523 all internet and cell service is down and has been down for over 24 hours. When will this be fixed?
Dennis Kanfield 10 months ago
43615 Cable line down outside, corner of Nebraska and Sawyer. Cannot find the correct # to call.
Phil M. 10 months ago
Internet down since 9:30 PM on 7/5/22. Vero Beach FL. 32967.
Bridgette 10 months ago
Internet down for 3 days ATT keeps telling me it will be up on a few hours. I am ready to cancel my service and go back to xfinity. Stockton, CA 95203
Poole 11 months ago
Blackout in my whole neighborhood going on 12 hours Sugarhill, 30518
Fred 11 months ago
I got similar issues and support service did nothing about it, so I was recommended to contact #POULSEN1296 on Instagram he successfully fixed my AT&T services in less than an hour, I suggest you contact him
Jennifer 11 months ago
78641 Leander no cell phone service
Diane Carter 11 months ago
88011 - Las Cruces, NM. Phone outage currently (May 6, 2022) Happened yesterday morning as well
David Terry 11 months ago
You say there is no problem, No landline for 2 days, You are not a robot. Columbus Ohio, 43204
Melvin D Foster 1 year ago
This is getting annoying, pay every month on-time but service is no at all top tier, we work from home, I'm having to leave home go toward Frisco just to work remotely without interruption. Is Spectrum better, may have to look into there plans, Zip Code 75071 is Badddddddd.
Toby 1 year ago
Jacksonville 32216 AT&T internet outage. Been down for almost 8 hours. I work remotely, Internet is my livelihood.
Johnny 1 year ago
32174 Ormond beach Internet down since yesterday Monday 28th
shermaine 1 year ago
Hey I'm shermaine I'm form mongt ala 38809090 is not texting me back I don't know what is going on with att pease fix this shit now!
shermaine 1 year ago
Hey I'm shermaine I have a problem with 38809090 did not text me back from my next month plan
shermaine 1 year ago
Hey I'm shermaine I'm from Montgomery Alabama my phone will not let me called anyone but YouTube and Google still works on my phone but my phone will not let me call anybody
Russell gray 1 year ago
I live in frackville and service for my phone had been out since yesterday
Cheryl 1 year ago
30291, Union City, GA internet has been down since 3/5/22. Est time of repair is 3PM today. That was from yesterday. Tried calling, hold times are ridiculous.
Jen 1 year ago
Cupertino, CA 95014 At&t fiber is out, even after resetting the router. Service was having temporary disruptions for the last few days, but now it's completely down.
Ron Allen 1 year ago
No internet I have Fiber and my next door naber is having the same problem 92780 Tustin CA
Thanos 1 year ago
This is worse than the blip...16201, 15701, 15748 western pa down.